[Dshield] Spam Kills!

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Sat Nov 30 15:30:09 GMT 2002

However, the Secret Service (http://www.secretservice.gov/alert419.shtml)
does mention this very thing.  I quote:

"Victims are almost always requested to travel to Nigeria or a border
country to complete a transaction. Individuals are often told that a visa
will not be necessary to enter the country. The Nigerian con artists may
then bribe airport officials to pass the victims through Immigration and
Customs. Because it is a serious offense in Nigeria to enter without a valid
visa, the victim's illegal entry may be used by the fraudsters as leverage
to coerce the victims into releasing funds."

Cheers,
Ed Truitt
http://www.etee2k.net
http://www.bsatroop148.org