[Dshield] Why???

Doug doug at dwhite.ws
Thu Oct 3 15:20:55 GMT 2002

As a small hosting provider, this is one of our "edge".  That is, a maximum of 24 hour turnaround on
TOS violations.
Port scanning, Harvest 'bots, and spoofing are blocked immediately.  Spamming is not tolerated at
all, and one complaint, triggers an investigation.  If the client is not forthcoming with proof of
opt-in-confirmed, then they are terminated immediately, no second chances.
Substantial clean-up fees are charged.

This address is filtered through the open relay database at http://www.ordb.org
and is virus scanned by ANTIVIR
http://www.dwhite.ws