[Dshield] port scans

Raven raven at earthlights.net
Fri Oct 4 17:48:20 GMT 2002

Hello David,

Saturday, October 05, 2002, 1:10:56 AM, you wrote:

SD> Here we are seeing scans on port 57 occasionally. Along with this is an
SD> increased amount of scans on 137 and 110. Anyone else seeing this?

A definite increase in 137 scans here. Normally I get the odd one or
two throughout a 24 hour period, but I counted 77 between 21:59 GMT
and 16:58 GMT. Port 110 is up there as well. Not a single hit on port
57 during that time, though.

--
Regards,
Jim
mailto:raven at earthlights.net

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received
this message in error please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message including
any attachments it may contain.