[Dshield] OT: SlightlytTipsy, but I have a question.

KeithTarrant KeithTarrant at spamcop.net
Mon Oct 7 14:33:07 GMT 2002

> > How do you configure  a Trojan from your own PC through a
> > Firewall to go out and then configure it ( or it`s results)
> > to come in ?

It is just my opinion, but I don't think we should be getting into how to
hack computers with the general public.

I think the emphasis in talking to the general public should be how to
keep hackers out.  This would be analagous  to physicians telling people
how to stay healthy, without telling them how to poison their neighbours,
or the police telling people how to protect their homes without telling
people how to breakin.  (People can find out, but it isn't a physician's
or police officer's job to help them.)

In my opinion, there are already too many places making this info freely
available.