[Dshield] Newbie: How long Dshield take to process the results

Jose Vicente Nunez Zuleta josevnz at newbreak.com
Mon Oct 7 23:30:13 GMT 2002

Greetings,

I'm a new user of dshield and today i just started to submit my logs; I got a couple of questions related to the service:

1) Who is funding this project? (alas why is free?)
2) How long (estimate) takes dshield to answer back after receiveing the logs
3) How an user can now if the logs were received? (i haven't received any notification since 1 hour ago by email and the web interface doesn't show anything. I have a user ID with the service).

Thanks in advance and congrats for this service!,

Jose V.

--
José Vicente Núñez Zuleta (josevnz at newbreak dot com)
Newbreak LLC System Administrator (http://www.newbreak.com)