[Dshield] OT: SlightlytTipsy, but I have a question.

John Sage jsage at finchhaven.com
Tue Oct 8 16:55:23 GMT 2002

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 09:33:07AM -0500, KeithTarrant wrote:

> > > How do you configure  a Trojan from your own PC through a
> > > Firewall to go out and then configure it ( or it`s results)
> > > to come in ?
> >

> It is just my opinion, but I don't think we should be getting into how to
> hack computers with the general public.

The initial question was nonsense.

My answer had nothing to do with "..how to hack computers.." nor did
Keith Smith's.

The original poster was not told "..how to hack computers.." but
rather (in my terms) "you don't know what you're talking about", and
in Keith S's terms "you don't know what your talking about, and here's
an explanation"...

- John
--
"Broken pipe"

PGP key:     http://www.finchhaven.com/pages/gpg_pubkey.html
Fingerprint: C493 9F26 05A9 6497 9800  4EF6 5FC8 F23D 35A4 F705