[Dshield] Newbie: How long Dshield take to process the results

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Wed Oct 9 00:10:09 GMT 2002

> Kewl - any of you guys going to the SANS conference in DC in Oct?
> We'll have ou booth there.

Yes. I will be there during the entire stretch. I am not planning on
an official DShield get together, but if there is enough interest,
maybe we can have another little BOF like in Boston or something
less formal.

So far, I am scheduled to show up at the DDOS Symposium and the
'IDNET Challenge' as well as at the ADN.

In case I haven't announced it yet:

The IDNET will happen Oct 23rd and 24th within the vendor exhibit.
Is is basically a set of more or less vulnerable machine everybody
is welcome to attack. We have some small prices for the first one
to succeed using a given exploit.
Details: http://www.sans.org/ns2002/idnet.php
Its free for registered participants. If you are not registered,
all you need is an exhibit pass which can be had for $20.
(bring your own laptop)

                                         join http://www.dshield.org