[Dshield] Is it true that Linux users do not fear Viruses and Trojans (+ some vital questions)

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Thu Oct 10 12:22:13 GMT 2002

For a virus scanner: Check http://www.kaspersky.com/ for a decent linux
virus scanner. I am not sure if it got the neat user interface you are
looking for, but it will work with Linux and is a fully supported
commercial product.

For a graphical firewall configuration tool, search 'www.freshmeat.net'.
There are several different tools that may help.

                                         join http://www.dshield.org