[Dshield] Is it true that Linux users do not fear Viruses and Trojans (+ some vital questions)

Doug doug at dwhite.ws
Fri Oct 11 21:22:42 GMT 2002

PortSentry, Right?

With this the blocked intruder is blocked at the packet level and never reaches the server.

but yes, on my Linux system I have an anti-virus scanner in place.  especially useful to filter
email.

This address is filtered through the open relay database at http://www.ordb.org
and is virus scanned by ANTIVIR
http://www.dwhite.ws