[Dshield] Is it true that Linux users do not fear Viruses and Trojans (+ some vital questions) MANY THANKS TO PETER, JIM, ED and all the exhaustive answers you sent guys

domo dominiquefiori at numericable.fr
Sun Oct 13 12:45:46 GMT 2002

Thank you very much for yout time

I want to try following your advice, actually I get more and more used
to the command line ( I even start to find it faster than any X display)
nevertheless I still envy the GUI like soft quick to install that could
protect me while I learn while typing this note I fear for my data  I
have lost about 600 Mo I guess

I recently  used the Anti vir command line Soft
Un fortunately it seem 2  scan a directory and does not seem to scan
files Also if I select / to be scanned then the reprot would say
 directories ( or so) scanned in about 1 minute

I guess I have to read more about it for it to funcyion, in the mean
while I am worried as I have lost so much because of that hacker ( my
provider do not want to know about it) this is France U know...

Thank for your help once more Ed