[Dshield] DShield database / web site updates question

Jon R. Kibler Jon.Kibler at aset.com
Tue Oct 15 16:56:03 GMT 2002

Question:

Maybe my memory is off... After all, I have been out of the office for 2 weeks... But I seem to recall that updates to the DShield database were used to be confirmed within about 8 hours and the web site updated a couple of times each day.

I just noticed that the "Records Added" counts on the web site are over two days old and the DShield Movie is over 3 days old. I have also noticed that I am just now receiving acknowledgments for logs submitted on the 13th, two days ago. I have also submitted a couple of database queries for which I have not received replies.

Are things running slow or is my memory faulty regarding how fast updates occur?

Jon Kibler
A.S.E.T., Inc.
Charleston, SC  USA