[Dshield] Port 135

Jon R. Kibler Jon.Kibler at aset.com
Fri Oct 18 15:09:26 GMT 2002

SC = South Carolina.
Since noon on July 2, 2002.
SC State Computer Crime Statutes.

Search the DShield archive. I posted the revised state computer crime statutes to this discussion group about 2 or 3 months ago. If you cannot find them, email me and I will send you a copy. (Due to budget cuts and a manpower shortage, the state web site has not been updated to reflect the changes to the state statutes passed by the 2002 Legislative Session.)

Jon R Kibler
A.S.E.T., Inc.
Charleston, SC  USA