[Dshield] Suejdz

Daniels566@cs.com Daniels566 at cs.com
Mon Oct 21 04:29:09 GMT 2002

Here it is two hundred messages down the line I haven't gotten to yet.
I have a unique situation going on. My wife has a MSN HOT mail account
associated with a MSN web site she has. She's gotten three emails from
Suejdz at ntlworld.com with attachments. They look suspicious and Hot Mail
provides a warning their in frames and gives you the option to open them.
This is where the fun begins because it is a smart package. I won't download
it because it will auto open then exe. So I cant get to it to examine it. I
cant get to the headers because their blocked. When I attempted to forward it
out of hot mail to another account where I might get to it, the darn thing
messes with the URL in MSN and I get a can't find page. So it wont forward.
So I copy the email and paste it and lo and behold it is returned with the
account is overloaded. Next I go to ntlworld.com and email their abuse dept.
You all know what that means (machine talky talk) Well I get an autoresponder
message back with a lot of blah blah with real tears I tell you. Anyway I try
to forward this legit mail and off it goes. Again I try with suejdz and no
go??? This thing is really wired. So why am I telling you this. Well, it's
bugging me for one and maybe it could interest someone on this list. I cant
find a way to notify MSN without talking to a machine and they charge you by
the min. to talk on the phone. Not that they really care a lot. But I want to
send this email over to ntlworld.com and I cant. It's MSN's server and
there's nothing I can do about it. So I figure one of you out there might
know a shortcut to get MSN's attention and pass it on to me. If it's a secret
I promise not to tell anyone. Anyway I'll quit now and below is a copy of the
autoresponder message I received from ntlworld.com
John Daniels
Alone in a raft with water all around with nothing to worry about but a
sinking feeling.

Subj:    Fw: Your report to the ntl Abuse Team