[Dshield] Suejdz & Kleze anyone

Daniels566@cs.com Daniels566 at cs.com
Tue Oct 22 04:35:42 GMT 2002

OK I'll keep this short. I do not subscribe to MSN just use the browser to
facilitate using their free web pages. I use hot mail to create accounts and
get the necessary storage space for use on the web pages. As far as the
Suejdz email I couldn't care less about it and would just as well delete it.
But!!! it got my curiosity "Ouch" It's a tricky one the way it integrated
into the hot mail and wont let me do anything with the functions, I.e.,
forward email and download to disk. It will only allow open exe. So there's
no way I can see the program and peek inside of it. I don't care about the
contents just the source. I just figured it might interest someone on the
list in case they hear a complaint, but I see not to many here are fond of
*** as an IP or uncle ***.  Now I'll just get over it and pass it up and let
it make it's merry way to some other unsuspecting PC. Probably someone in a
cubical is downloading it right  now.
Kidding aside these things are getting smarter and smarter and it looks like
it is custom tailoring itself and rampant in the wild. As the response from
ntl world suggests.
John Daniels
Alone on a raft with nothing to worry about except the sharks.