[Dshield] Suejdz & Kleze anyone

Keith Gainford keith.gainford at btopenworld.com
Tue Oct 22 12:56:57 GMT 2002

Why are you blacklisted by Spamcop?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Daniels566 at cs.com
  To: list at dshield.org
  Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 5:35 AM
  Subject: [Dshield] Suejdz & Kleze anyone

  OK I'll keep this short. I do not subscribe to MSN just use the browser to facilitate using their free web pages. I use hot mail to create accounts and get the necessary storage space for use on the web pages. As far as the Suejdz email I couldn't care less about it and would just as well delete it. But!!! it got my curiosity "Ouch" It's a tricky one the way it integrated into the hot mail and wont let me do anything with the functions, I.e., forward email and download to disk. It will only allow open exe. So there's no way I can see the program and peek inside of it. I don't care about the contents just the source. I just figured it might interest someone on the list in case they hear a complaint, but I see not to many here are fond of *** as an IP or uncle ***.  Now I'll just get over it and pass it up and let it make it's merry way to some other unsuspecting PC. Probably someone in a cubical is downloading it right  now.
  Kidding aside these things are getting smarter and smarter and it looks like it is custom tailoring itself and rampant in the wild. As the response from ntl world suggests.
  John Daniels
  Alone on a raft with nothing to worry about except the sharks.