[Dshield] Root server DoS attack

Lauro, John jlauro at umflint.edu
Wed Oct 23 18:38:59 GMT 2002

I've seen it from several places.  Here is one of the places with the
more generic article floating around from AP.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/internet/10/23/internet.attack.ap/index.h
tml

Hmm, I guess that was posted on cnn after you sent this e-mail...
That said I did see at least 2-3 other sources early this morning with
essentially the same AP article as above, but I don't recall the
sources.