[Dshield] Administrativa: Secure computing (was: Port 135)

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Mon Oct 28 18:32:19 GMT 2002

This discussion has gotten a bit hard to follow based on changing
topics without changing subject lines. Please use the following
subjects from now on:

- "University Security" for the '.edu' security part
- "port 135" for Windows Messaging Spam problems
- "File Sharing" for port 135-139 issues that are not related to
  windows messaging.

Please also note the following:

- Windows Messaging != Microsoft Instant Messenger
- be nice to each other ;-)

I think these discussions are very valuable and on topic, so I am
very hesitant to invoke moderation. But I would like to get this a
bit more organized. Sorry for stepping in a bit late, but I spent
almost two weeks out of town and am slow to catch up.

                                         join http://www.dshield.org