[Dshield] Re: File Sharing

Micheal Patterson micheal at cancercare.net
Tue Oct 29 00:37:42 GMT 2002

No offense taken here. I'm a firm believer that there needs to be some sort of packet filter don't at least at the ingress router into the network. Better yet to have that and a firewall / packet filter system as well. Honestly, I'd not considered the discounts to education facilities. It had completely slipped my mind. That may not be the mindset of everyone that runs / maintains a network. That's all well and good since I'm not the one that has to worry about it.

--

Micheal Patterson
Network Administration