[Dshield] OK, I looked at the archives.

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Wed Sep 4 17:21:19 GMT 2002

On Tue, 2002-09-03 at 17:20, John Draper wrote:
> Yes,
>
> But now I want to ask you,   is this list a place for venders to go to,
>  in order to me a part of this IDS Network you setup.

I would say sure, climb aboard, so long as the discussion stays
technical and no marketing happens...

Note that technical discussions of user interface issues does not
necessarily qualify as "marketing".

 "To disable the Internet to save EMI and Disney is the moral
  equivalent of burning down the library of Alexandria to ensure the
  livelihood of monastic scribes."
                                    -- John Ippolito of the Guggenheim