[Dshield] The little nightmare is back

Louis Hablas Lou.Hablas at rzim.org
Thu Sep 12 20:30:11 GMT 2002

Though not recently, I've had days during the last few weeks, where I've
been hammered by this thing...fortunately, I filter the aforementioned
extensions and all malicious attachments have been stripped and quarantined,
so no problems yet...if anybody's interested in header or related info. next
go around, I'd be glad to forward to you...

Lou