[Dshield] Spam

van Niekerk Niel nielvanniekerk at oldmutual.com
Fri Sep 13 09:13:42 GMT 2002

This might be old news, but it is new to me - a description of a very
interesting approach to statistical spam analysis and detection can be found
at - http://www.paulgraham.com/spam.html

I think this has some great potential and would love to play with the idea a
bit when I have some spare time... (right now that looks likely to happen
round about November 2052)

Niel

///

The contents of this message and any attachments are
intended solely for the addressee's use and may be legally
privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the
addressee indicated in this message, any retention,
distribution, copying or use of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you received this message in error, kindly
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then
destroy the message and any copies thereof.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message must be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by Old Mutual Banking Services and may be
personal to the sender. Since e-mail communication
cannot be guaranteed to be secure, Old Mutual Banking
Services does not make any representation or give any
guarantee concerning the confidentiality, security,
accuracy or completeness of any e-mail. Any liability for
viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.