[Dshield] Is this some kind of washing hands or pointing fingers at innocent parties?

John Sage jsage at finchhaven.com
Sun Sep 15 06:01:46 GMT 2002

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 08:28:22PM +0300, Peter Stendahl-Juvonen wrote:

> John, et al.
>
> One takes responsibility for the original post.
>
> However, why do you tell *us* this? (Does representative(s) of M$
> subscribe to *this* list? In that case, addressing, e.g. [Peter,]
> Micro$oft, et al. would be a done thing.  ;)  Nevertheless, -)
>
> Please, consider taking a less indirect approach.
>
> Please, see:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q114491&
> (Knowledge Base article - Q114491)

The Micro$oft "Wish Program"?!

I avoid Micro$oft products like the plague, except at work where I'm
forced to use them, and here at home in one very small case where I
simply don't spend that much time in user-space to have gotten around
to converting from Quicken under Win98 to GnuCash under Linux..

Quicken is about the only reason I use Window$ at all, any more.

The Micro$oft "Wish Program"?!

heh..

Don't tempt me...

(And let me put this in some context: I still have the Pre-Release Disk
one, September 1992, and Pre-Release Disk two, December 1993, that
were the inagural CD's of the Microsoft Developer Network.

I tried to work with Micro$oft, for a long time...

But no more...)

/* EOF */

- John
--
"Obviously, we do not want to leave zombies around."

PGP key:     http://www.finchhaven.com/pages/gpg_pubkey.html
Fingerprint: C493 9F26 05A9 6497 9800  4EF6 5FC8 F23D 35A4 F705