[Dshield] Have I Been Cracked?

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Wed Sep 18 12:31:13 GMT 2002

I notice that when I click on the "Are You Cracked?" link on dshield.org, 2
of my IPs (in the 216.39.204.16/28 block) appear in the database - 1 34x,
the other 1x.  In fact, a FightBack was sent out on one of my systems (no
response from the ISP - if it was based on a report from another of my
systems, I can understand why.)  However, when I try to look up the data (to
find out what appears to be wrong with them, who they are attacking, what
ports etc.) it shows the following:

where '1'='1' and source like '216.039.204.025' Currently showing lines 1 to
0 out of 0
   and
where '1'='1' and source like '216.039.204.029' Currently showing lines 1 to
0 out of 0

Can someone help me to understand why I can't see the data, and what I need
to do to find it (if anything)?

Cheers,
Ed Truitt
http://www.etee2k.net