[Dshield] firehole site overengineered

Kenton Smith ksmith at chartwelltechnology.com
Wed Sep 18 15:31:18 GMT 2002

St*ve G*bson aside I always have to question a site when someone I don't
know says, "You have my personal assurance that FireHole does not perform
any other actions beyond those described in this article." Uh huh, and how
do I know to trust him?

P.S. Sorry for the HTML, working on my Windoze box today.

Kenton Smith
ksmith at chartwelltechnology.com