[Dshield] DShield.py 3.0rc3 released

Andrew Rucker Jones arjones at simultan.dyndns.org
Thu Sep 19 07:44:07 GMT 2002

Uh, good point. Guess i just assumed it was so popular that everyone
knew where to get it. ;)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dshieldpy/

I'm not absolutely sure about fixing the e-mail copy bug, because i'm
not subscribed to the list, so i never got Your description. However, i
did notice that the e-mail copy got sent to the wrong address (twice to
DShield, if i recall), and i fixed that a while ago. Best to send bug
reports directly to us.

			-&

--
GPG key / Schlüssel -- http://simultan.dyndns.org/~arjones/gpgkey.txt
Encrypt everything. / Alles verschlüsseln.