[Dshield] question....

Karen karenj at worldlynx.net
Mon Sep 30 13:44:53 GMT 2002

Dear Raven:

I'm begining to feel uncomfortable with all these responses!  Thanks for
trying to help.

Worldlynx is my internet provider, maybe that means something....sigh.

I should also tell everyone that sometimes the alert says it's a net bios
'attempt' or something.  A friend of mine told me those are the ones trying
to do 'damage' to my computer.  Is that true?

Thanks, again!

Take care,

Karen