[Dshield] Re: DCOM Question

Keith Bergen keith at keithbergen.com
Mon Aug 4 20:31:17 GMT 2003

Actually, Remote Desktop isn't too bad in my configuration.

1. I don't use the default port of 3389.
2. There are currently no known security holes for RD.
3. My linksys router does not permit port scans. It will shut
down the IP if it detects one.
4. If all that fails, you still have to know a valid account
name and a valid password.

Oh, and obviously, I turn off the guest account.

Keith.