[Dshield] Road Runner

Troy Billington doshelp at doshelp.com
Wed Aug 6 12:43:13 GMT 2003

Since I have moved to Central Florida, I susbscribed to RoadRunner, I
have noticed a HIGH number of attacks against my machine and most likely
other machines.  I have sent repeated  reports of activity which
RoadRunner could avoid by applying SIMPLE rules to their firewall/router
to stop.

I have also called the abuse department (3) times where they promise a
48 hour response, yet I have heard nothing from them.  I ask you, is
this ISP putting the rest of the Internet at risk by their lack of response?