[Dshield] Road Runner

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Wed Aug 6 12:58:33 GMT 2003

I thought RoadRunner was blocking the 'basic ports' (135-139, maybe
445). However, at least it used to be that some of this was up to the
local system admin. Not sure how they are organized.

Overall, the 'kiddies' have long found out that cable/dsl connections
are fertile bot growing grounds. IMHO, as stated before, ISPs should
apply basic filters. Not everything, but just the 'most likely to be
exploited' ports (135-139, 445).

Johannes Ullrich                     jullrich at euclidian.com
         support at covad.net