[Dshield] Routers

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Wed Aug 6 13:02:46 GMT 2003

I used linksys routers off and on and have been happy with them so far.
The firewall is basic and functional. Just the right product for a home
user and AFAIK, it comes quite secure by default.

(I only used the 4 port version).

The only problem I have seen with Linksys equipment is that they do not
handle as many systems as advertised. About 30 systems is probably the
maximum. But if you have that many systems, you probably should get a
different product.

Johannes Ullrich                     jullrich at euclidian.com
         support at covad.net