[Dshield] Routers

Leone, Michael michael_leone at merck.com
Wed Aug 6 13:18:00 GMT 2003

I misspoke. I need something that can recover from a power-outage by itself
without any user-intervention. I only have like 7 systems on this router. I
need this sucker to run with minimal problems and be able to recover itself
from the cable going out and the power going out when it all kicks on
without my intervention.  When I'm not home, nobody in the house will know
what the heck to do if it does go down (except for unplug it and plug it
back in).

I need to find the best router for 8 ports and still keep it around $90.

I wanted to see what you guys thought.

Thanks.

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA), and/or
its affiliates (which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst,
Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted
and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return
this by e-mail and then delete it.