[Dshield] Routers

Keith Bergen keith at keithbergen.com
Wed Aug 6 14:14:56 GMT 2003

I must say that Linksys could really improve the technical
documentation. I would like to see something that tells me
what each option does. Instead, you have to hunt down each
option like "Block WAN Request". Why would you want to block
WAN requests? Because that option applies (I believe) to UDP.
It doesn't tell you that.

I doubt that any of the other routers are better documented
(except Cisco).