[Dshield] Routers

Leone, Michael michael_leone at merck.com
Wed Aug 6 18:59:23 GMT 2003

Wow that completely changed my attitude. That's 2 horror stories. Ya know,
I'll just go with the Linksys, I haven't heard a bad word except for the
confusing menus and not easily blocking UDP. That's the one I am getting.
Why the hell not right?

Its 3:00, if I order it before 4, my distributor should have it on a truck
to my house and I'll probably have it by Friday.

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA), and/or
its affiliates (which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst,
Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted
and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return
this by e-mail and then delete it.