[Dshield] Routers

Sue Young smy at gcmlp.com
Thu Aug 7 02:49:51 GMT 2003

I personally prefer Netgear to Linksys.  I've had two Linksys
wireless routers die on me and didn't get good support from
them.  Right now I use an Orinoco I've had for over a year
with no problem, but Netgear is a lot cheaper for even more features.

I set up home networks for my users whenever
possible so that I can make them more secure and I really like
the Netgear routers. It sounds like Linksys has improved in the
last year, but I used to notice that the Netgear routers had a
better range for the same price.

Sue Young