[Dshield] Routers

Leone, Michael michael_leone at merck.com
Thu Aug 7 16:02:16 GMT 2003

Nope, I tunnel in with some a secureID and vpn software that is on my work
laptop and this sucker doesn't allow anything in or out for my home network,
only to and from Merck. It basically disables all traffic from the host
network and the only thing in or out of the computer is the encrypted tunnel
feed.

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA), and/or
its affiliates (which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst,
Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted
and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return
this by e-mail and then delete it.