[Dshield] Abuse help

Keith Bergen keith at keithbergen.com
Mon Aug 11 15:55:54 GMT 2003

It really depends on the IRC network. The network that I'm an
IRC admin on has a services bot. It won't allow somebody to
connect if they have open ports that are known to be trojan
ports. In addition, our network responds very quickly to any
complaints such as this. Other networks, however, may not
respond as quickly (if at all).

Hope this helps.
Keith.