[Dshield] massive attack to rpc?

isaac perez pobletman at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 19:40:27 GMT 2003

Hi,
I'm new on this list, anyone knows what happens with a problem of rpc that
makes the system shutdown?
It seems a massive attack like the old code red, but isnt directed to one
host, its directed to a large number of host and did by different ips.
My location its in spain, but i think the "attacker" ips come from different
countries, so i suppose it happens the same in "all" the world.
Thanks, I had reported my logs to dshield.
And waiting for the notices.....

Sorry for my expressions the english isn't my first language.