[Dshield] DCOM morning after

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Tue Aug 12 13:07:07 GMT 2003

Good Morning All:

	Unfortunately I was unable to watch as things developed last night so I'm trying to find out where we are this morning.  InfoCon is still at yellow, looks like everything we knew yesterday @ 6:00pm EST is still true, nothing new?  It also looks like all AV vendors have signatures for msblaster and things at least in my tiny little section of the forest are starting to calm down.  I did notice that Trend has another worm listed called Worm_RPCSDBOT http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/ .  It looks like a re-worked version of msblaster.

Thanx, Paul