[Dshield] rpc

Brenden Walker BKWalker at DRBSystems.com
Tue Aug 12 17:43:20 GMT 2003

I'm sure many people know somebody that works at Micro$oft (I know I do),
this is just a symptom of the 'My way or the highway' attitude of the
management.  We've been fighting problems like this for years, and finally
the management here is considering a move to Linux ;-)