[Dshield] MSBlast

Blanchard, Joe BLANCHAJ at bsci.com
Tue Aug 12 18:56:47 GMT 2003

216.39.50.114 - - [15/Jul/2003:16:23:53 -0400] "GET /robots.txt HTTP/1.0"
200 24 "-" "Scooter/3.3.vscooter"

Scooter is a web crawler/spider/robot. Its just gathering info to use for
searches. If you don't
want it to cache info, you can simply put a robots.txt in the root of your
html docs directory.
More detailed info is at: http://www.robotstxt.org/wc/robots.html

Theres others out there too, like Slurp/si; slurp at inktomi.com,SurveyBot/2.3
etc