[Dshield] DCOM morning after

Doug doug at dwhite.ws
Tue Aug 12 19:51:19 GMT 2003

You have a good point - but not just Microsoft.

Since I run a mix if Linux and Windows servers on my network, I am seeing just
as many security patches come down from Red Hat as I am Windows.

It just goes with the territory, I think.

This address is filtered through the open relay database at http://www.ordb.org
and is virus scanned by ANTIVIR
http://www.dwhite.ws
mailto:doug at dwhite.ws