[Dshield] Thank you Johannes and Dshielder's

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Wed Aug 13 14:33:39 GMT 2003

  I'd just like to take a moment and send out a BIG thank you to Johannes Ullrich for creating Dshield.  I'd also like to thank my fellow dshielder's, the information reported on this list has been 100% accurate and in everyone's mailbox long before anyone else even knew what was going on.  The list in my opinion is the best on the net.

  I've been watching/listening/reading the major news agencies over the past two days first off let me say a day late and a dollar short, it's amazing how un-informed some people really are.  A reporter on CNN last night thought it was funny when her system started rebooting.  Most news agencies are reporting that if you update your AV, run a removal tool and apply the patch your system is OK.  Why aren't these people reading and understanding what's going on?  http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?date=2003-08-09

  OK enough venting.

  Again thank you Johannes and thank you Dshielder's

Thanx, Paul