[Dshield] Security consulting question

Richard Roy RoyR at justicetrax.com
Wed Aug 13 16:29:40 GMT 2003

I just helped out another nearby small office identify that they have
the latest worm and it is spreading.  They wanted to know how much I'd
charge to fix it.  While there another fella from another office also
said he'd need some help.  I've never done any consulting work, so I'm
curious, what would some of you consultants on the list get for this
type of work?  If you don't feel comfortable giving #'s what about a
site that might have that sort of info.  I'm wondering if it might turn
into something nice on the side for a while.

Thanks.

Richard Roy