[Dshield] Thank you Johannes and Dshielder's

Geoff Shively gshively at pivx.com
Wed Aug 13 17:46:38 GMT 2003

>I'd just like to take a moment and send out a BIG thank you to Johannes
Ullrich for creating Dshield.  I'd also like to >thank my fellow
dshielder's, the information reported on this list has been 100% accurate
and in everyone's mailbox >long before anyone else even knew what was going
on.  The list in my opinion is the best on the net.

Cheers to that!

Geoff Shively, CHO
PivX Solutions, LLC

Are You Secure?