[Dshield] Security consulting question

Geoff Shively gshively at pivx.com
Wed Aug 13 18:07:29 GMT 2003

Charge whatever your time and skills are worth by
market and personal standards. This thread has good
data on what to charge, now combine that with your
own self worth and bingo you have a number. BUT...

ONE PIECE OF ADVICE when consulting on anything
anywhere, always make sure the client knows your
price and your estimated time on the job- bingo.e. this windows
install Keith is using as example, so that when you do
give them a bill for 4 hours of work at 300+ dollars, they
don't scream, or as much ;)

Cheers,

Geoff Shively, CHO
PivX Solutions, LLC