[Dshield] Thank you Johannes and Dshielder's

Andy Hopkins Andy.Hopkins at healthAlliance.co.nz
Wed Aug 13 20:37:03 GMT 2003

I'd like to echo that. I work for a health provider in Auckland, NZ. One of
the orgs which connect directly to us was taken out big time. If it hadn't
been for the information from this group to support my arguements with
management I don't belive we'd have stopped this thing getting in.

Thanks all

Andy Hopkins
Senior Unix & Firewall Administrator
healthAlliance

(+64) (9) 486 8944
(+64) (25) 285 2139

Disclaimer:
The views and information expressed in this e-Mail are actually mine,
because my partner says so!
healthAlliance doesn't necessarily agree with me either