[Dshield] Re: Security Consulting question

Brenden Walker BKWalker at DRBSystems.com
Thu Aug 14 15:00:27 GMT 2003

Well, the good thing about just 'trying to make a few extra bucks' is you
can go in and make a proper estimate, attempt to account for all the 'crud'
that might pop up and make it clear what you will and will not do.  If they
balk at the price, oh well.