[Dshield] power outages all across North Eastern US

Geoff Shively gshively at pivx.com
Thu Aug 14 21:58:53 GMT 2003

Could be a million things that caused this-- but I find it really hard to
believe that this was from PHYSICAL FAILURE as some people and news stations
are trying to push as a possible cause.

Any SCADA or DCS techs or system architects on dshield... thoughts?

Cheers,

Geoff Shively, CHO
PivX Solutions, LLC

Are You Secure?