[Dshield] network instabilities. Likely due to power outage

Geoff Shively gshively at pivx.com
Thu Aug 14 23:40:25 GMT 2003

Yes I heard this as well. They said the government did rule it out. I am not
so sure I like that quick dismissal. The more I learn about SCADA and DCS
systems, the more it seems like less of a coincidence that there is this
huge outage.

here is a quote from CERN found by Andrew Ludwig: "The data transmission
layer is used to transport data from the equipment to at least one
controller monitoring application. This is usually done by remote procedure
calls (RPC) or a middle-wareover a TCP/IP network."

Cheers,

Geoff Shively, CHO
PivX Solutions, LLC

Are You Secure?