[Dshield] power outages all across North Eastern US

Brenden Walker BKWalker at DRBSystems.com
Fri Aug 15 18:33:41 GMT 2003

It's a good thing the Southern California Gas Company is still using OS/2
(at least last I heard), a shutdown of gas distribution would cause power
failure in a lot of places as well..